I'd like to understand blockchain stuff. Maybe I should start collecting some questions and notes here?
- What is a blockchain and how does it work?
- I know this one, but it's worth writing down in my own words
- What does this do that cannot be done with other systems?
- Does what it can do make it worth the cost vs other systems?
- Why would anyone spend money on an NFT?
- How can distributed identity work without permanently disclosing personal info on an immutable chain?
- Look into Zero-Knowledge Proofs and Yao's Millionaires' problem
- Also reading:
- Compare & contrast smart contracts with serverless lambda functions