- Gave a demo at work today about what I've done with Storybook and GitHub Status Checks
- Maybe I should blog about it?
- Storybook is a tool we use to generate static mini-sites with demos (i.e. "stories") of React components we use on Firefox Accounts
- Status checks are pass/fail status messages attached to GitHub commits that can link to a target URL
- We build Storybooks for each commit to master and for Pull Requests and set a status check with a link to the Storybook build hosted via Github Pages
Putting it all together, this means that clicking the green checkmark on a commit in our repo will link to a storybook build if that commit has changed relevant React components