I am producing a static rendering of this wiki and publishing it to a web site.
In a nutshell
- These are the NPM scripts I use.
- My workbench computer (TransTrum) runs the server with
npm run startfor my personal note-taking use.
- It has a scheduled cronjob that runs
npm run backupevery 10 minutes:
- backs up the notes to the github repository,
- There's also a Github Action workflow
- builds the static site
- uploads the result to AWS S3
- Generate index pages listing tiddlers by tag
- Add a last-modified date to the static pages
- Search around here might be nice - I can do it from Tiddlywiki, the authoring environment, but having it on the static site would be nice
- HomePage columns?
- Make the static rendering template less funky?
- I don't really understand TiddlyWiki macros & widgets & pragmas & etc yet - this is kind of copypasta'd from other templates until it seemed to work
- Would it be interesting to whitelist or blacklist published pages by tag?
- Might be neat to have a "now" page listing things I'm up to right now. That, and / or have a big panel added to my AboutMePage
- An RSS feed of RecentChanges could be nice
- An RSS feed of AllJournals
- But maybe hold back today until tomorrow, when it's "done"
- Not quite a blog, maybe a daybook? Kind of a blog